Foro

respuestas

Asunto:

psoriacis

Pregunta:

es ederitaria ya que quiero tener hijos

Respuestas:

1- No siempre. No tiene importancia. Es frecuente cuando se est fatigado o cuando se ha dormido poco.

2- tengo manchas en el interior del parpado

3-

4- 3

91- 3

396- 3

775- hola me gustareda saber por que lmlaan pan y agua en la cena del que hacen los domingo por que no se llama mayormente pan y vino como otra religiones. solo es una pregunta saludo.

776- , the steelers best palreys right now are their tes, wrs, pass catching running back and their qb. why not throw the ball more than we run it? the offensive line is terrible and have not consistantly shown they can run block, fwp is banged up, moore is just as effective catching passes as he is running the ballwhy not use the short pass as a substitute for the running game? the rules in todays nfl are so slanted towards the offense and the passing game that sometimes i think that, if a team has the right palreys, they should pass the ball 40-45 times a game.

777- can i simply say what a reodtciun to seek out somebody who truly is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. you positively know methods to convey a problem to light and make it important. more people have to read this and perceive this aspect of the story. i cant imagine youre not more standard since you undoubtedly have the gift.

Tu respuesta: